Some of our stallholders include:
- Virginia is passionate about bringing the most nutirious raw and ethically produced food to the people.
- The freshest fish landed at Ballycotton pier and crunchy chips.
- Thai noodle soups, spiced pork sandwiches and pad thai noodles.
- La Cocina, Home-made traditional Spanish food.
- The Cork Taster Stall does a tour of county Cork on a plate.
- Rossmore Oyster And Smoked Salmon Bar serving up some of Cork's finest seafood.
- Bitesize make gorgeous cakes and puddings from their kitchen in MIdleton.
- Gem Sushi, delicious sushi using only the freshest of ingredients.
- The West Cork Pie Co make a range of pies and pasties for both carnivores and vegetarians.
Famous steak sandwiches and french crepes made with produce from Lolo’s garden
- The Green Saffron crew are master blenders and they make the best curries around..
- Free range rare breed pulled pork sandwiches .
- Handmade artisan ice cream, delicious Italian style gelato
- Middle eastern salads with zingy dressings and pickles
- Handmade wood fired pizzas made with fresh and seasonal market ingredients